To Followers and New Guests...

To Followers and New Guests...

Monday, June 8, 2009

Weather (or not)


I am currently in Oz. According to the National Weather service, a tornado just went over my house. I'm confused. Am I in Kansas now? There's no dog named Toto-just my cat named Ohana. There's no yellow brick road (except for the yellow bud covers all over the place) My weather radio never went off-and just yesterday I changed the batteries (AND plugged it in correctly too) I wanted to post that TV footage of the tornado chase, but haven't figured out how yet. My daughter loves that stuff. The photo shown at left is hers ©Shannon Jepson 2009.I did try to email her a link yesterday.
Which begs the question: should I just abandon this post and go watch the WISN CH12 news? .........

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails