To Followers and New Guests...

To Followers and New Guests...

Thursday, August 13, 2009

Night Lights-Part 2

I am posting at this hour because of Perseid meteor showers. Not because I really intended to stay up to see them, but rather I got carried away in the photo department of my computer. I knew I had a photo of the night sky taken last December. The moon was closer to the earth than it would be again for 100 years (at least I think that was how the celestial event was described). Alas, none were even remotely useable. So I dug up the the old piece of starry wishes in paint. It isn't meteor showers, but it's close. I really loved the Google logo from yesterday. It has elements that I want to include in the new website design for Moonflowerstudio.net. Since I am up at this hour, and there are people who are never are, I am going to include some links from Nat Geo and also from the UK Guardian site that had some really great pix. You can tell me what you think during 'normal' waking hours!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails