To Followers and New Guests...

To Followers and New Guests...

Thursday, May 6, 2010

An Ounce of Prevention...

It has come to light that our social networking may putting our lives and very identities at risk.
So as to protect myself and my loved ones I am here by enacting the following measures.
If you are looking for me, I’m ‘at the gym’ with Joan Cusak.

My home is protected in my absence by the Order of the Phoenix and the Gollum is hiding in the woods.
The moat has been stocked with Guard Muskies.
If it is my identity you are after, good luck. I’ve got more personalities than Sybil on a bad day. If the others find out that one their own is missing, some of the other vast numbers are likely to turn you in. I would not be surprised to see a ‘Wanted’ poster of you wearing a red shirt just like that guy from Star Trek. I’ll just text Sarah O’Connor to adjust her settings to ‘terminate’.

Have a nice data.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails