To Followers and New Guests...

To Followers and New Guests...

Thursday, June 18, 2009

One Week to Go!

Here's my BIG GIG pin from 1997, and now it is only one week to go until Summerfest! It is billed as Milwaukee's 11-day music festival featuring everything from alternative to zydeco on 11 different stages. It has something for everybody. There is a main stage headliner with a different big name every night. Then there's all the side stages, with many different performers all day and night. For someone like me with many different musical tastes, this is wonderful. Music is an important element of my creative life. (I will be coming back to this topic in future posts.) I love just wandering around listening to all the great sounds... Grabbing a brat and a beer and strolling along with my husband is always a great date. Maybe we'll see ya there!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails