To Followers and New Guests...

To Followers and New Guests...

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Scrollin' along


I am new to this blogging thing...I haven't figured out how things work yet. There are so many different things to make it look cool; I am learning as it builds. I heard a quote somewhere that said 'Rome wasn't built in a day-if it was we'd have hired the contractor'. I can relate...
As I am new to writing these, you may be just a new to reading them. So here is a tip. Keep scrolling down. There are more things to look at, links to other persons, places and things I've found interesting. There are archives of earlier posts. Since the newest stuff is at the top, scrolling down is like going back in time. You'll may even feel refreshed and younger!
This young man here is Feety Pete. He does not like to wear shoes. Barefootin' makes him feel connected to the good earth.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails