To Followers and New Guests...

To Followers and New Guests...

Monday, June 29, 2009

Toys I Found at ArtPad and YouTube

I am getting very sleeeeepy…..even with a nap! I found out how this blog looks on another computer and the text was so very very small. Besides that, all the goodies on the right side of the page weren’t even there! (I must note, however, this computer had the neatest screensaver of tropical scenes. For me, this is WAY more hypnotic than swirly red stripes)
I feel like I gotta start all over. Well, maybe ‘start over’ is a little strong. Maybe I just make adjustments. a bit of remodeling. Is this font too Big?
The research I did tonight gave me several things. I found a beautiful song called ‘Silent Moon’ by Jia Peng Fang who is Chinese. When I heard the song, it reminded me of one of my favorite Japanese anime series ‘Inuyasha’. It is very soothing.
I also found a ‘toy’ I have played with before and forgot. You can go to Art.com where there is a link to ArtPad. There at ArtPad you can pick brushes and paint and make stuff like you did when you were knee-high-to-a-grasshopper. Since your tool is really your mouse, it’s like drawing with a bar of soap. The point (or lack thereof) is to have fun. Now, go play. If this link works, you can see MINE.
(Clicking on the LINKS will take you away from Pinkinklingz, so come back soon!)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails