To Followers and New Guests...

To Followers and New Guests...

Thursday, July 2, 2009

Summer in the City

In the Lovin' spoonful lyrics, it says 'Hot Time! Summer in the City'.... so what happened to the heat?! The beer stayed cold; we really didn't need the new can coolers we bought.
That being said, everything else was all we wanted out of our adventure. The mozzarella marinara from SAZ'S was just what I was dreaming of. Check. We also checked off BBQ, funnel cake and cheese stuffed pretzels. And Beer.

We usually spend more time checking out different bands but we had our hearts set on the Wailers. We camped out early to get good seats. They started right on time and they sounded absolutely great! Irie! Respect concrete to all de band. Sen? Ya mon! (I'll post some pix at a later date)

You may have noticed a few new widgets on the side bar. I do so love my tunes. Actually, I have to admit to a MP3 download habit. I have a Sansa FUZE mp3 player, not an iPod. It has (only) about 500 songs on it (so far). I am a music junkie. One of the widgets will allow you to give a listen to my downloads from Amazon. You can scroll thru the list and adjust the volume. If you're really lucky, you'll be able to download 'WALK TALL' by Ziggy Marley and Paul Simon for free! Have fun!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails