To Followers and New Guests...

To Followers and New Guests...

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Lights Are On...


...and I am at home. Using trial software to TRY and build new website, I'm getting days and nights remixed yet again. It all expires in 30...no, 29...no, 27...yadda. You can find me under the ever mounting 'to-do' lists, color charts, html for beginners (I forgot the stuff I used to know)
I thought after blogging for a month I had gotten quite a bit more web savvy. I thought I'd be able to celebrate by expanding into web site pages. Well, WYSIWYG. But I think that my little house pictured should be included in the final draft. It is actually a very small painting of what was a very small shop in Fish Creek. It was called the Fudge House, and it may very well still be there. It was a treat to walk by day or night, with its chocolatey smells filling the air. That's what I need-chocolate!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails