To Followers and New Guests...

To Followers and New Guests...

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

This Just In


Busy day...now there's a surprize. I deleted the post titled The Emperor's New Nose. Good writing, but perhaps a little mean spirited. I didn't want to have to account for it when meeting my Maker. I made feeble attempts at household chores. I ran some errands. I researched more web building software possibilities. I may have found something for a gradient background; stay tuned. It frustrates me immensely to be able to install dazzling widgets here, and then not be able to put together an updated website. (expletive deleted)
I recieved another facebook invitation; this time I followed thru. Well it is Wednesday, so it is Anything Can Happen Day. Even at 11:58PM. So, if we are gonna explore those vast possibilities, I included a pop-art TV test pattern. That's a hint that there could be videos involved. I could have embedded it here, but it's hard to watch TV and read at the same time. So you have the option of following the link to (TADA) the Pinkinklingz Channel on You Tube.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails