To Followers and New Guests...

To Followers and New Guests...

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

What A Tangled Web….

When I first started blogging, I was experimenting with the format, among other things. Since first launching Moonflower Studio in 1998, I was looking to see how web savvy I still was. I wanted to become more familiar with new things like YouTube and other networking sites. I didn’t really know what tools or options were ‘out there’ in cyberspace. I did know I wanted a way to include other aspects of my creativity. I also knew that my original website was (is) very outdated. For an art site, there weren’t even any pictures on the index page to appeal to the eye. That is, of course, not counting the animated moonflower blooming on it. My husband combined sequential photos (he took himself) into the final .gif file. It was so very cutting edge at the time. And so now it’s time to get our baby a makeover. I’ve been downloading software, and experimenting with this, that and the other thing. It’s not going to be as easy as I thought. Then again, Rome wasn’t built in a day (if it was I would hire the contractor)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails