To Followers and New Guests...

To Followers and New Guests...

Friday, July 17, 2009

Magic

Tonight 3 generations of one Muggle family will join together (as is our custom) to view the latest Harry Potter movie. After the JK Rowling special last night on TV, I for one, am more eager than ever. I, for one, can never get enough magic. Well, that is as long as good is always triumphant over evil. From Dorothy's red shoes in Oz, to Merlin, to Lord of the Rings, the power to fight off the dark arts are my favorite sagas. Include the Narnia Chronicles as well. Still, the Harry Potter series is my favorite. Maybe it is because it has become a family event. It is more than just good reading or movies. It is sharing it that perhaps multiplies the enjoyment. I have to get one of those wands tho. It could be so handy to have the dishes wash themselves!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails