To Followers and New Guests...

To Followers and New Guests...

Friday, July 23, 2010

ShutterBug Family


ShutterBug Family
Originally uploaded by Moonflower Studio
There are 4 generations in this group, starting with my grandmother in the uppper left corner.

I sent this to the flickr 'Creative Challenge' for the COLLAGE theme. It is an interesting set of themes bringing in fabulous submissions. I must confess to being somewhat addicted. OK, really addicted. But maybe that's a good thing

I put this together over a year ago when I made the serendipitous discovery that I had them all. I guess the photography 'bug' has been there in the DNA all along!

The Creative Challenge Group's administrator is Vicki from Simply Hue, a fine shutterbug in her own right. Check out her blog here.

I want to publically thank Simply Hue for creating this group. I am learning as much about me as a photographer as I am about the endless possibilities of photography.

...and I want to thank all those other generations of mine for sharing their gifts with me.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails